Levi LaSalle

Posted by Liz McCoy Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good Morning All!!!

I received an email today with a website about Levi LaSalle, he is the son of dear friends of ours. Levi is developmentally challenged and friends of his are raising money to help get him into a program that will help him grow in his learning and development. 

His parents have known me since I was a toddler and are like an aunt and uncle to me. There is a beautiful video on the site that explains the situation.  There is also a incredibly touching letter from Levi's dad.

I'd love it if you would visit their site and get to know Levi and if you could help him please do so:

http://www.help-levi-learn.org/

ALSO please spread the word of Levi and his family's story.

Thanks!!!


Powered by ScribeFire.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Leave a Comment

About Me

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter