Photowalk and dinner

Posted by Liz McCoy Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lauren and Kim hosted DSP's photowalk yesterday afternoon. What a fun time to meet members and get to know team members better.

I followed really closely behind kim so I could bother her with a bunch of questions she said she didn't mind so I will believe her :). But I was sooooo thankful she took time to give me some guidence!! Get this....I TOOK MY CAMERA OFF AUTO!!!!!!!! And I actually kind of knew what I was doing!!!!! THANKS TO KIM!!!!!

KIM ROCKS!!!!

After the photo walk we had dinner at a pub/brewery it was good and again fun to hang out with the members and team!!

The picture is of one of the participants having a grand old time with her margaritas!!! I'll let you try and guess who it might be :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Leave a Comment

About Me

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter